Starting out in Business
So many choices face business start-ups… setting your goals, balancing your risk, using the right business structure for your business, obtaining funding for set up, dealing with the red tape and compliance.
- Dealing with the HMRC tax authorities and other regulatory authorities
- Companies House and other legal formalities
- Building your business plan, cashflow projections, budgets and financial forecasts
- Setting up your accounting systems with the right checks and balances
- Company & LLP formations, sole traders etc.
- Determining your financial requirements
- Advice on the best sources of finance
- Setting up an Enterprise Investment Scheme
- Personal and business tax advice
- Annual accounts and tax returns
- Payroll bureau services
- Bookkeeping and VAT returns.
For information about the full range of compliance related services see our compliance section.
No matter what challenges you encounter, we will be there as a sounding board, a highly-experienced team who listen and then guide you through the right decision-making processes.
Sound Advice as well as ensuring Legal Compliance
As well as regulatory matters why not discuss your ideas in confidence with us and let us help you assess their feasibility and how best to make them succeed? We’ll help you ensure you have all the necessary resources, information and knowledge to run your business successfully.
What are Your Options?
In any given situation, they are not always obvious or widely known. Our experience means we can lay out constructive options open to you together with an assessment of the pros and cons. We will help you:
- Weigh up the risk and gain of the available choices
- Assess the possible outcomes and devise contingency plans.
Free of emotional attachment we work with clients to find practical business solutions for their particular needs. Nagler Simmons will give you the best possible chance to get your new baby off to a good start. Get in touch to find out more about our business start up services.